MAPLE HARDWOOD FLOORING:
Maple Hardwood Sports Floors – 672 sq. ft. per court, DIN Tested– North America – Northern Hardwood Maple Wood,
• In Size 20mm x 63.5mm
• Tongue & Groove
• 38mm x 63.5mm x 1.22m Treated Sleepers installed at 9” (23cm) distance
• 10mm Power Pads
• Sanded, Kiln & Dried Treated
• Warranty 1 years of flooring.
• 6 mil Polyethylene shall be laid on the IPS surface as vapor barrier.
• Sleepers – 38mm x 63.5mm x 1.22m Fir, Spruce or Pine, treated with Borate shall be installed at 9” distance.
• These sleepers have 10mm Power Pads properly stapled at 10” distance. These Power Pads are four conical Thermal Rubber (TPR) with reverse cavity.
• Northern America Maple Strips in size 20mm x 63.5mm/83mm, in Random Lengths of 300mm – 1830mm, tongue & groove, Kiln & Dried Treated shall be installed over the sleeper.
• The floor thus laid shall be machine sanded with drum sander – one time – i.e. coarse grade (60grit) sandpaper to leave a “nap” on the floor for non-slipperiness. The floor shall not be sealed.
• Thereafter game lines shall be applied resulting in our warranty for the flooring for 1 year.